X Y X-Burn Yield Burn
A deflation & redistribution token

X Y X-Burn Yield Burn
A deflation & redistribution token built to hold.

  • THE IDEA BEHING BURNING TOKENS

Burning tokens from each transaction decreases the total supply while potentially positively impacting the price. There are a total of 10M tokens.

  • BURN & YIELD

Equal parts burn & redistribution

There is a 3% transaction fee on every transaction, 1.5% of which is burned, 1.5% is redistributed to all holders.

  • DECREASING SUPPLY

The total supply burns over time

Every transactions triggers a 1.5% transaction burn, so less and less will be in circulation over time.

  • TOKENOMICS

An overview of the tokens

96% of the total supply will be liquidity locked from launch, and the remaining 4% will be a dev fund.

JOIN US:

CONTRACT-https://etherscan.io/token/0x5cc737a37a02a1b34ba8edf899aa6441765232a0

EXCHANGE- https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?inputCurrency=0x5cc737a37a02a1b34ba8edf899aa6441765232a0

DEXTOOLS-https://www.dextools.io/app/uniswap/pair-explorer/0x54e9984a859f2618f4da3485654fbe484a3d3b58

WEBSITE- https://www.xyx.finance/

TWITTER- https://twitter.com/XYXTOKEN

TELEGRAM- https://t.me/XYXfinance

--

--

--

Love podcasts or audiobooks? Learn on the go with our new app.

Blockchain

September 2018 Recap

The role of blockchain technology in Fantasy sports

The Fusion Of 5G And Blockchain In China

5 Global Domains That Will Transform Blockchain in Aviation by 2025

Create your own NFT Marketplace Development on Polygon Matic

SuperDoge’s First Community Charity Vote Coming Soon!

START YOUR NETWORK WITH PHAETON

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
XYX Token

XYX Token

More from Medium

Crypto Staking and Ethereum Merge

Swing Expands Cross-Chain Liquidity and Bridge Aggregation to Harmony

Cultural Places Launches Liquidity Mining Program ($CPTC Farming)

NuFi wallet integrates Flow blockchain, enters the ecosystem with ambitious plans